Revision 1.6 (March 2015)
Personal Information and Transfers of such information gathered through the portal typer-experience.com or cbr-experience.com is controlled by Redwing Media Ltd, acting on behalf of and with express permission from Honda Motor Europe Limited, located at:
LU7 0JL, UK
1. GENERAL USE OF THE WEBSITE
- 1.1 We shall not ask you to supply any personal data as a condition of your use of this site. We will only ask for personal data if you choose to be registered as a “Honda Experience” registered user of the website or if you use our online ticketing services or shops or when you enter a competition or promotion or participate in any research or use a service provided through the site.
2. USE OF REGISTERED USERS’ DATA
- 2.1 If you are a registered user of the website, with a “Honda Experience” profile, we shall use that profile in order to set permissions for your use of the website and to provide you with the information services you request as part of the registration process. Your registered name may be used to identify all messages, posts or other interactive content you submit to the website.
3. PERSONAL DATA
- 3.1 To enable us to register you for use of our website (and to create your “Honda Experience” profile) and offer our information or interactive service or online purchasing services to you we need to collect and use personal data about you (your “Personal Information”). The Personal Information is all the information requested on any online form.
- 3.2 We may also keep details of any transactions that you enter into on the site and any data that you provide in response to research surveys that we may invite you to get involved in (but to which you do not have to respond).
- 3.3 If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- 3.4 We shall keep your Personal Information secure and confidential and will not transfer it outside of the EEA. We warrant that each of our companies processing personal data holds and will maintain a notification with the Information Commissioner under the Data Protection Act 1998, as amended or re-enacted from time to time, for all processing of your Personal Information. We shall not disclose, sell, rent or share your Personal Information to or with any person outside of our group of companies without your consent, other than disclosure to our sponsors and other trusted third parties for their provision of information that we and they consider that you may find interesting, where you have given us permission to do so on your “Honda Experience” profile form. All the information you give us is protected by a secure server. The secure server software SSL (Secure Socket Layers) encrypts all information you enter before it is sent to us. The information is only de-encrypted when it reaches our server to prevent interception of your personal information.
- 3.5 If you register and set up a password it is your responsibility to keep that password confidential and we ask you not to share it with anyone. We do not store your passwords in ‘plain-text’ format.
- 3.6 If you wish us to stop sending you any information about our events or developments, please refer to the unsubscribe link that we will send with all non-essential communications.
- 3.7 If you wish to stop any of our sponsors or trusted third parties from sending you any information about them, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a request that any named or all of our sponsors or trusted third parties cease marketing to you.
A cookie is a small data file that certain web sites write to your hard drive when you visit them. The only personal information a cookie can obtain is information a user supplies him or herself. A cookie cannot read data from your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. Cookies, however, enhance our web site performance in a number of ways, including providing a secure way for us to verify your identity during your visit to our web site and personalising your experience on our site, making it more convenient for you.