An Exclusive Nürburgring Experience For Type R Fans.
The WTCC round scheduled for the extraordinary Nürburgring on 15-17 May is an incredible opportunity for Honda Type R owners and fans to immerse themselves in the circuit’s rich motorsport heritage.
It’s the first time that WTCC has raced at the famed 25km Nürburgring layout which combines the daunting Nordschleife and the demanding F1 GP circuit, and Honda Type R fans can be right at the heart of it.
Visit the Fanzone in the paddock, stroll down pit lane, meet Castrol Honda WTCC drivers Gabriele Tarquini and Tiago Monteiro, see the all-new Type R in the flesh and even get a chance take your own Type R on a lap of the circuit – it’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
Honda is offering this exclusive Type R Nürburgring experience as a three-day package including:
– VIP pass with paddock access
– Camping accommodation in a souvenir tent
– All food and drink throughout the weekend
– A hands-on encounter with the all new Civic Type R
– A tour of the Castrol Honda garage
– Meet the drivers at a special Q&A and signing session
– A chance to take your own Type R on a lap of the circuit
This incredible opportunity is available for just €175 per person.
You’ll have to hurry though, because registration closes on 17th April 2015 and places are strictly limited. Just click on the red ‘Register for Event’ button to register your details.
Registration closed on 15th May 2015